26/26D Stitcher Head
The 26/26D head is one of the most popular style heads in the world for both OEMs and end users alike. It is used in literally hundreds of collator applications, as well with a host of different stitcher machines, These traditional style stitcher heads are now available with magnetic swivels for improved performance when using round wire.
- Capacity: from 2 sheets up to 1/4”
- Crown Sizes: 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8”
- Wire Sizes: 23-28 round or 21x25 flat
- Minimum Head Center: 1-7/8”
- Speed: 12,000 stitches per hour
Completely interchangeable with ISP/Interlake/Acme Champion Heads. All round wire heads come standard with our New Stronger Magnetic Swivel.